The british rail class 47 is a class of british railway diesel electric locomotive that was developed in the 1960s by brush traction brush diesel locomotives . Find out why the ultra durable class 47 was made in vast numbers and how long it survived as a stalwart of the diesel age. The 47 class are a class of diesel electric locomotives built by a goninan co for the public transport commission in 1972 1973 history 4701 4703 at . Find the perfect class 47 diesel locomotive stock photo huge collection amazing choice 100 million high quality affordable rf and rm images no need to register buy now. 47 co co diesel electric locomotives the class 47 brush sulzer br locomotives were designed for br mainline passenger trains on eastern midland southern and western regions of british railways
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.