The search for replication origins in mammalian cells the genetic elements involved in initiation of dna synthesis are well described in only one eukaryotethe yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae. The precise mechanisms involved in the regulation of the mammalian cell dna synthesizing machinery are poorly understood in vitro dna replication systems in particular the employment of the simian virus 40 sv40 based cell free dna replication system has identified several mammalian enzymes and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.