The st nazaire raid or operation chariot was a successful british amphibious attack on the heavily defended normandie dry dock at st nazaire in german occupied france during the second world war. operation chariot st nazaire 28th mar 1942 operation chariot was an audacious combined operation raid on the port of st nazaire in german occupied france. The british raid on st nazaire france in 1942 was a display of cunning and skill overcoming limited resources eliminating a vital german port facility and cementing the commandos reputation as redoubtable fighters. Another aerial view left of the dock at st nazaire the raf reconnaisance picture shortly before the raid of operation chariot shows campbeltowns target
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.