The drug quality and security act dqsa was enacted by congress on november 27 2013 title ii of dqsa the drug supply chain security act dscsa outlines steps to build an electronic interoperable system to identify and trace certain prescription drugs as they are distributed in the united states. The drug quality and security act establish projects and hold public meetings to enhance the safety and security of the pharmaceutical distribution supply chain. This act may be cited as the drug quality and security act sec 2 references in act table of contents pharmaceutical distribution supply chain. Pharmaceutical supply chain drug quality and security act overviews the new mandate and its implications including implementation strategies for track and trace programs along with presenting a fuller understanding of the mechanics of intergovernmental policies and oversights
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.