We were in the small office off the oval when the president made the decision to cease hostilities i took note of the time 557 pm feb 27 it was the commander in chiefs decision to make and he made it. Here is our book review of helions the 100 hour war title. On july 14 1969 honduras and el salvador went to war the 100 hour war took 6000 lives 12000 were wounded and 50000 people rendered homeless the cause was ostensibly the world cup matches between honduras and el salvador qualifying for mexico 70
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.